Friday, November 27, 2015

Family has new meaning and Participants

Sometimes it's the little things that sneak up on you....I lost it today, I was completely broken till Bob called and asked "sweetie what is really bothering you and no it is not the green beans?" I lost my family all at the hands of my asshat soon to be ex-husband. I spent Thanksgiving with a beautiful family, we laughed and joked and had a pleasant time just being together. I thought for sure my dad would put everything aside and at least send a text...a simple Happy Turkey Day text, he didn't nor did my mother, brother,sister, niece or nephews. I am truly an orphan, I have no blood family to speak of, none, sadly not a single one. I did not cry, I will not give them that, they don't get to touch me like that anymore. I have decided that this is my new reality and I will adjust and be stronger for it. I have no idea what was said to my family because when I asked I was told that I don't exist to them anymore and they wanted nothing to do with me and that was that...that was until my father texted me in July calling me all kinds of vile things and names that a father should never call his child...a child who for their entire life looked up to him, held him on a pedestal and thought he hung the moon. I sacrificed everything I had for him almost losing my house so that i could be with him everyday while he laid in Boston on life support, i was there everyday, every damn day! I did everything for him.....he was given a second chance in life and yet he chose to become a mean, angry asshat. I wanted more for James...I wanted his heart to live on and mean something....sadly it was wasted on a man who is the most ungrateful man you will ever meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment