Sunday, November 15, 2015

Moving on....

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...I moved my remaining things out of the asshats house yesterday...I am happy to know I am no longer imprisoned in his grasp, i am free to be who and what I choose to be. I can live freely and run my life the way I see fit.
I have a great guy whom I adore and I also adore his children...his Boys are amazing and very well behaved, while they are thriving and rambunctious boys they are wonderful.
I miss my babies more than I ever thought possible but I need to turn those feelings off, I will never see them again and I need to keep their memories alive through pictures and memories. I love and miss them dearly...they forever will be my babies, they were my world, my life, my reason for breathing. I have Mittens now, my little baby girl, my kitty...she is adorable and very very loving, as I type she is in my lap and on my keyboard....she is a very loving affectionate kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment